Friday, May 25, 2012

Vacation & A Call to Arms

Hello, dear readers!

I regret that I don't have a new story for you today, and I blame the fact that I'm writing this on my phone at 36,000 feet. I took off about 15 minutes ago for a 10-day vacation with my family. The last week or two has been something of a mad dash to get ready, at work and at home, and this is the first time I've had to myself free of planning concerns in a while.

However, I did want to take this chance to call your attention to an unfortunate circumstance surrounding one of our fandom's ponyfic authors, who's looking for your signature to help stop a fraudulent lawsuit against his mother's small business, which has the potential to bankrupt them. For more info, check out his petition at Change.org: http://www.change.org/petitions/abuse-of-the-americans-with-disabilities-act

I'm afraid that's all I have for you for now. Keep reading, my friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment