Monday, September 24, 2012

Canterlot Gardens

If anyone's going to Canterlot Gardens this weekend, you just might see me there! Especially if you come by the fanfiction panel on Sunday, which I have the distinct pleasure of running with panelists Donny's Boy, HiddenBrony, Patchwork Poltergeist, ROBCakeran53, Saddlesoap Opera, and SleeplessBrony, who will be discussing how to write great pony fanfiction. If you can't attend, you'll still be able to get your own copy of some special downloadable content we've put together for the panel, such that you might be able to internalize their deep wisdom remotely.

Hope to see you there!

4 comments :

  1. I love how I'm the only one there without a PFV section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man, you have like a million in-progress fics, finish one of them! I hear The Literary Appeal is kind of a big deal.

      Delete